FESTIVAL RULES/ GUIDELINES
1. All plays MUST be 20 minutes or less
2. Plays may be presented fully-staged or as a reading.
3. Playwright is responsible for hiring Director, Actors, and Stage Manager.
4. All plays MUST be rehearsed and stage ready in time for technical rehearsals (typically 3 days prior to opening)
5. If your play is accepted in the festival, there is a one-time entrance fee of $25.00 that can be paid to the Little Victory Theatre in Cash or Check.
6. You are free to use stock Props and Scenic pieces.
7. You will get two rehearsals onstage prior to your performance.
8. Each production will receive a percentage of the proceeds on the night your play performs.
The Little Victory Theatre is proud to host an annual
which gives emerging and established playwrights a platform to showcase their new work. Submissions for the 2018 Festival have begun.
This years festival will be:
November 9th at 8:00 PM
November 10th at 8:00 PM
November 11th at 2:00 PM
Read below for the submission guidelines:
Please e-mail a copy of your play to email@example.com with the subject:
2018 PLAYWRIGHTS FESTIVAL SUBMISSION
Please also include your name and a contact phone number
Submissions will be accepted until October 15th 2018
Accepted plays will be notified VIA e-mail.
Please no calls to the theatre.